Got a solution with three projects (the solution is for a client application). One project references Cassini from the assembly in Windows\assembly. I have obtained the Cassini source and modified it. Compiled it into a dll. I then removed the reference from the one project and add the reference back in but this time pointing to my "custom" cassini.dll build. I chose the option to copy local.
I can compile the solution without any problems and in the /bin folder of the primary project I see all the files including the new version of the cassini dll that I just pointed. However, ever time I go to run the final app I get an error that it cannot load the cassini assembly or file because it can find the file specified. I've cleaned each project and rebuilt as well as cleaned the solution and rebuilt.
What the heck could I be doing wrong. I've never had this much difficulty including a custom dll in my solution.