I had a similarly titled question open a while back on this topic and I got some great feedback. There is something that still isn't clear in my mind about this so I'm posting a new question.
Let's say for example that you bought the following domain name: AppleIpadSucks.com
Now let's present several different scenarios:
1) You don't use the domain name for anything.
2) You post somewhat unrelated information on the domain name and place ads on the site.
3) You post long lists of why the Apple iPad Sucks.
4) You post long lists of why the Apple iPad Sucks and you place ads on the site.
5) You post long lists of why the Apple iPad Sucks and you encourage people to buy a [you name it here] complete with affiliate links.
6) You allow the public to come post their complaints about their Apple iPad.
Is there some fundamental law that you've violated in all of the above cases? Have you violate already when you purchase the domain name or is it only when you utilize the website for something that defames Apple and/or their product(s)?
Disclaimer: I have no interest in the domain name appleipadsucks.com. Someone does already own it and that someone is not me or anyone I know.