I want to import cash receipts (checks applied against invoices) into JDE. I had a user create a batch through JDE, but we didn't process the batch. I looked at the data in F0911 and F0311 so I know what fields to populate.
1. Should any other tables be populated besides F0911 and F0311?
2. What do I do about the batch number? Will JDE generate that?
3. She entered the batch through JDE so JDE may have populated some of those fields. I'm wondering if there are fields I should not populate even though her batch had data.
4. Is there anything I should be aware of other than following the data example I looked at?
5. Does anybody know of a link/article that might help me?
There are JDE programs that then take that data and upload it.
They can be run in "Proof" mode or Final.