How can i increase size of Raid1 Logical Drive in x206?
Posted on 2010-11-11
I would like to increase the storage size of a Raid1 x206 server, from 73GB to 146GB.
I did the following: (server was on all the time)
- opened ServeRaid manager (version 7.10) to see what goes on
- removed a 73GB hard drive
- waited for the controller to mention hard drive was removed
- inserted 146GB hard drive
- waited for raid1 to finish rebuild
- did the same for the second 73GB hard drive.
Now raid1 is working with the new disks, but when i went to the ServeRaid manager software, i couldn't find any way to increase the size of the logical drive.
Tried updating ServeRaid manager to version 9.00, but still nothing, the 'expand' option is available only for sata and sas, not for the scsi ones im using.
What should i do now in order to have a 140GB logical drive?
OS is SBS2003.
Thank you all in advance