We recently upgraded our Oracle Database from Oracle 10g to 11g. Now we see Oracle errors, specifically ORA-0600 and ORA-3137 errors.
When we find an ORA-0600 error, we can find the query in the log which causes the error, and by using the command
ANALYSE TABLE <<tabl;e name here>> DELETE STATISTICS
this clears the error.
When we find an ORA-3137 error, we can not identify the exact query which causes the error.
Both errors are happening a few times per week.
I need suggestions on how to solve this problem, or at least hints on what additional places I should look for information about these errors and what else I should be doing proactively.