I am charged with re-configuring a network that has moved from wireless modems to fiber optic. VLANs for each remote site have been created to organize the network by location and function. A VOIP VLAN will span the entire network. The traffic for the remote sites is being tunneled by a third party and terminates on Port 1 of an HP ProCurve 3500yl-48 routing switch. The routing switch connects via Port 12 to a layer 2 top switch that connects to the firewall and other switches. The top switch and all other switches not connected to the routing switch have co-mingled IP addresses (192.0.0.0/24 and 192.168.0.0/24). All devices on those two segments are statically assigned. DHCP has been implemented for the VLANs at the remote sites. That is working fine.
Just recently I implemented VLAN 103 and found workstations with Windows 7 (192.168.103.x) can not stay connected to Outlook (184.108.40.206). They continue to build sessions to a maximum and then error out. A tracert from workstation to the email server fails to the count of 30. A ping is returned in <1ms. When I checked the other VLANs for traceroutes, I found they all fail at their gateways (192.168.xx.5). The routing switch fails as well (192.168.100.5). I've included information in attached files to help show current configurations. I've also included the results of traceroutes from each VLAN top switch at the remote sites to the email server (220.127.116.11) and another server (192.168.0.214). The VLAN 103 switch is the only switch that is connected directly by fiber to the routing switch at Port 47.
I need another set of eyes to see if there is a misconfiguration or a better way of implementation.