I have a problem connecting Apple ipad to my Lotus Traveler server. Ihave successfulli connected both Nokia and iPhone devices with no problem so I know the server is working.
1. I browse with Safari to the Traveler url and get the login prompt
2. I login with theusers login name and password
3. Status page is shown. The user already has a working iPhone in his profile
4. The iPad is identified as Apple iPad or iPhone, "Configure your Apple iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad" is shown
5. Generate an AppleProfile ( UserName ) and the "Generate" button is shown
6. Pressing the "Generate" button gives me a warning :
Install profile, IMPORTANT: The authenticity of [username] - IBM Lotus Notes Traveler cannot be verified. Installing this profile will cahnge settings on your iPad.
7. Pressing "Install now" prompts for password for the Exchange account.....
8. Enter password and pressing "Next" gives me an error :
An error occurred while contacting server
Without verifying the account, no information will be downloladed when installation finishes.
9. Pressing OK on the previus screen gives an install Profile info and a button "Install" and the profile is never generated.
Any hint on solving this is appreciated.
Lotus traveler Server : setup on DMZ with 443, 80 and 8642 open
Lotus Domino 8.5.2
Lotus traveler : Lotus Notes Traveler 18.104.22.168 Build 201009091120
iPad : Version 3.2.2(7B500)