How do I configure Pass-through Authentication for CITRIX XenApp
Posted on 2010-11-17
I want simple Pass-Through Authentication to work.
I have a very simple CITRIX configuration -
- One Farm, one WI, one site, one XenApp server, all on one WindowsServer 2008 Std machine
- I have tried configuring the XenApp Plugin for Hosted Apps, but I am not sure about the part of the setup that asks, "Use Local Name and Password" (to log on to the XenApp Server from this computer)
- Do I choose "Yes" or "No" and do I choose "Use Kerberos only"
- Once I complete the custom plug-in and install it on both the server and a lan-side client machine, what else do I configure and how.
- I already configured the Web Interface for Pass-through, but it doesn't work.
- From a client machine, logged on as a proper user, I just want to be able to open a browser, type in the URL of the Web Interface, and have it pass-through my credentials and see my list of published apps.
Please provide as many step-by-steps...I have read all the guides and links, and I can't seem to make it work.