I recently updated an infopath form that has been opening fine in the user browser. I changed a couple of the data connections and updated the workflow emails. The form will no longer render in the browser. I am not receiving any error messages, it just opens in the infopath client.
Here is what I have done so far:
1. republished as a content type to the document library
2. re-enabled enterprise features on entire farm
3. checked central admin > application management > configure form services > allow browser enabled forms and render in browser are checked
4. checked form library > advanced > display as web page is checked
5. ran the design checker in infopath > no errors reported
Why is the form opening in the client?