I have a person who cannot print in Outlook 2007 (connected to Exchange Server 2007 over LAN). Here are the facts:
1. User can receive and send email.
2. Status line in Outlook says "Connected to Microsoft Exchange".
3. When she prints to any printer, she gets an error that she cannot print because she is not connected to exchange.
4. If she clicks the Address Book icon, she gets an error "The bookmark is not valid".
5. If I set her account up on another PC, and try to set up Outlook, I get a success checkmark on "Establish network connection". I get a success checkmark on "Search for <user_email_address> server settings." But on "Log on to server" I get "The action cannot be completed. The bookmark is not valid"
6. On that *same* machine, if I set up any other user, it succeeds with no problem.
Any idea on how to troubleshoot this? It appears to be user-related rather than workstation-related. Any way to use EMS to query the defective user against a known good user and see what the difference is?