We've recently switched from one server over to another. The first server was running DirectAdmin and we then did individual user back up's of the resellers. We then moved these accounts over.
Everything is fine except when it comes to email.
1. We are receiving emails no problem.
2. We are unable to login either through Webmail (Squirrel, Roundcube..etc), POP3 or SMTP as it tells us the username/password combination is incorrect.
3. I've tried resetting the passwords
4. I've tried rebooting the server
5. I AM able to login as the admin account and check the email for that user but no other users.
6. This isn't just imported accounts. I tried creating a brand new reseller and a user beneath it and the same behaviour is exhibited.
This server is running Debian with DA 1.36.
Any help appreciated.