I have a Server 2003 Terminal server running for a client of mine. About a week ago, my client calls up stating that he cannot get to specific websites on the internet. I logged in, and he was right. For instance, if I go to www.careerbuilder.com
, the page comes up fine. If i click on Login, it says "internet explorer cannot display the webpage."
I tried the following
1) modifying DNS (no other servers in the environment experience this issue)
2) Uninstalling AVG (which fixed it for a time)
3) Rebooting (which fixes it for a time)
4) Resetting all settings in IE to default
5) Making sure all necessary services are started
What could be causing something like this? It makes NO sense.