How to authorisate external IP at receive connector Exchange 2010
Posted on 2010-11-19
Our Xerox Scanner sends an email with the scan (PDF) attached. We like to use our Exchange 2010 server to send that mail. When sending the email using the Exchange server is gives an Transport authentication error.
- The sender (the scanner) uses an emailadres known by the Exchange Server.
- Both machines have different external IP's, they are not local connected.
- The External IP form the Scanner is added to the receive connector in Exchange 2010, port 25 and port 587.
- Permission Group = Exchange Servers
- TLS is enabled
- Basic Authenciation is enabled, also offer basic authentication only after starting TLS
- Exchange Server authentication is enabled
- Integrated Windows authentication is enabled
How do i have to setup the exchange server so the external scanner is authorised?
== Windows 2008 ent. 64bit , Exchange 2010 ent. ==