I recently restarted our primary exchange server (windows server 2008:SP2 with exchange 2007) and cannot log back in to the server as a domain user. I receive the following error: "The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship."
I have tried the following:
* Removing and rejoining to the domain.
* Changing the domain name to the shortened domain name (i.e. from domainname.local to domainname).
* Editing the GP to ensure that it does not set the primary domain suffix.
* Renamed the server and rejoined to the domian.
* Verified that SERVICEPRINCIOLENAME contains: HOST/<servername> and HOST/<servername.domainmame.com> .
Seems like the above steps have fixed this issue everywhere else I can find information on this error, however, none of them have resolved the issue for me.