I've set this up many times before on windows server 2008 and it works totally fine. But for some reason, something's not right this time around. These are all XP machines so far, and it's being applied only to one of them.
Created new GPO for Mapped Drives.
Linked to domain
Defualt security filtering (authenticated users)
Action - Create
Location: \\server\documents (true path is D:\Data\Club\Documents)
Item Level Targetting: User is a member of security group: Domain Users
I've tried everything I can think of.
GPResult states the GPO Mapped Drives is being applied.
There's nothing in event logs that shows any error.
I have little hair left!