Exchange 2010 stopped updating OAB
Posted on 2010-11-28
I have exchange 2010 server which hold all the exchange roles the server operating system is windows 2008 R2, the server was working all fine till 3 weeks ago , it's just stopped updating OAB so when i create new users mailboxes they do not shown in outlook GAL ,the new users is correctly shown in GAL via exchange web and in outlook via all users & all contacts so when the new user open outlook for the first time the outlook detects the user name & start setting up the account & stopped at logon to the server giving the error of (The name cannot be matched to a name in the address list) & exit the setup ( Same Happen if I tried to setup the account manually and no change if it's cached mode or non cached mode) . Also I can find the user in my HTC mobile using active sync but users with blackberry unable to find him. Plz note when I update the GAL or the OAB via exchange management shell I got no errors but nothing happen, I have no errors in my even viewer log. this happen only to new users everything is totally fine with old users , plz help this is so critical situation.