1) There are Exchange 2003 in 2 domains; Boba and DingDong Domain
2) I want to migrate to Exchange 2007
3) There are suggestion (from the Experts from EE) that i have to move the Mailbox and also move the user
4) I am confused (related to this); per my understanding the Users are at Active Directory and Nothing to do with the Microsoft Exchange
5) Per my experience of moving exchange 2003 to exchange 2007 (only one domain); i do NOT need to move the User
6) Would experts explain why i have to move the users (if it is more than one domain)?
7) Thank you
Besides backup, any IT division should have a disaster recovery plan. You will find a few tips below relating to the development of such a plan and to what issues one should pay special attention in the course of backup planning.
Lotus Notes – formerly IBM Notes – is an email client application, while IBM Domino (earlier Lotus Domino) is an email server. The client possesses a set of features that are even more advanced as compared to that of Outlook. Likewise, IBM Domino is…
While rebooting windows server 2003 server , it's showing "active directory rebuilding indices please wait" at startup. It took a little while for this process to complete and once we logged on not all the services were started so another reboot is …
The basic steps you have just learned will be implemented in this video. The basic steps are shown to configure an Exchange DAG in a live working Exchange Server Environment and manage the same (Exchange Server 2010 Software is used in a Windows Ser…