Windows 7, Access 2007 compact and repair issues
Posted on 2010-11-30
Here is where I am at:
1. Just upgraded to the Windows 7 operating system.
2. Am using Access 2007
3. The compact and repair worked fine under XP
4. Under 7 it creates a duplicate database but now does not replace original database and does not delete old
5. The access programs are on a server
6. If I login in as administrator, I have no problems.
7. Compacting and repairing on the C drive causes no issues
8. Have given myself full control over the folder through Sharing
9. Have added myself to the administrator's user group with full permissions
Where do I go from here?