Ok so I've got an AD Distribution group with 8 members. Those members need an additional email alias, so I create a new Recipient Policy of which I Filter to that specific Dist group. Add a new SMTP address and that's all I modify. Once I hit Ok I see it in the list with a Priority of 5 and physically listed below the default domain one with a Priority of Lowest. I am unable to move up or move this down as both options are greyed out. Which I dont understand why.
So that was last week.. this policy has been created now for 5 days and those user accounts still do not have the new address alias. My Recipient Update Service (domain and enterprise) are set to Always Run.
I bumped up the logging level to Maximum and my entire Application Log is full of MSExchangeAL entries and I have found entries specifically concerning this policy however I'm unsure of what to look for to determine why its not been added to those accounts.