Can someone point me to a link or provide a list of the
status / return codes values & what they mean for
scp (running in RHES 4.x).
Eg: what's the status code if
- the source file is not present
- the permission of file/directory does not allow me
to read & to write
- if the firewall in between blocks scp
- if the link / connectivity is down (but firewall permits)
- the ssh public/private keys have a problem
- the userid used to do scp is invalid
- etc etc
As example, I'm looking for something like the following but
the following is for ncftpget utility :
=============== fr EE thread id 34077378 ================
These are the errorlevel values returned by ncftpget:
ncftpget returns the following exit values:
1. Could not connect to remote host.
2. Could not connect to remote host - timed out.
3. Transfer failed.
4. Transfer failed - timed out.
5. Directory change failed.
6. Directory change failed - timed out.
7. Malformed URL.
8. Usage error.
9. Error in login configuration file.
10. Library initialization failed.
11. Session initialization failed.