I have a user that has an issue with her outlook 2007 (exchange 2k3). I setup her mail profile everything auto finds the server and sets up just fine, downloads her inbox and folders etc and everything works fine for several days, maybe a week sometimes. Then mail stops being delivered to her inbox (status on outlook just says "online/connected/updated" or whatever is normal. If she goes to OWA she will see she got some emails in her inbox, they just never showed up in her client. I have setup a new profile for her a few times and that fixes the problem temporarily, but it always comes back and stops getting messages in her inbox.
She keeps a clean inbox (as in typically not any emails in there at all, she just reads/replies then files immediately) - I'm jealous!
I have done all windows/office updates, she is on win7 pro. All other users (30+) are fine without issues. Most are still XP but several on same OS/office as her.