I have a strange issue which I have been trying to resolve. We used to use Eutorage 2008 and the issue did not occure.
We have now upgraded to Outlook 2011 and the issue will not go away.
When we send out an email the name next to the email address says the wrong name. Image attached.
Dan.Bosher is the correct email address, however the name Ryan Crabb has come out of now where.
The email account is an Exchange one, we use Exchange 2007. Here are things I have tried:
Deleting all com.microsoft files from the preferences folder.
Deleting the Microsoft folder from the preferences folder.
Reinstalling Office 2011
Changing the name in the preferences section for every office app.
None of these worked, however when I setup a new user account on the Mac and login as this it works fine with no issues. I really don't want to move everything over onto the new user profile.