We are having an issue on a laptop were the computer is frequently recieving a BSOD. It is a Windows XP machine on an SBS2008 domain.
The BSODs have all been Bad_Pool_Header 0x019. They have happened randomly while working in Excel, powerpoint, and printing from IE. It can be caused by clicking on the Font portion of Word or Excel.
I have analyzed the minidump files using WinDbg but am not an expert at it.
What I have seen using the !analyze -v is that the pool header is already corrupt at the time of the current request. The pool_address is different in each dump file but it always points to Pooltag Gpff : GDI physical font file.
We have tried repairing office, and recreating the page file by setting it to not use one and then setting it to the recommended size.
I am attaching the dump files and the notes i have on this case.
Thanks for your help,