I'm new to Exchange 2010 and cann't believe how different it is from Exchange 2003 which my company currently uses. I need to plan a migration from 2003 to 2010. I have about 500 mailbox al together.
Here are my questions:
1) If I understanding things correctly, Exchagne 2010 has a HUB / Spoke layout where the CAS server is the main server everything connects to with 600. If this is the case I would assume I would want a beef server that is redunatat correct? Advise?
2) TMG is wasn't used to be the outl ISA server correct?
3) What is the best way to move mailboxes in schedule bulk from 2003 to 2010 using powershell?
4) I see the CAG "OWA" server now support tons more certificates some of which I never even heard about?
5) What is the DAG and do I need one..
I'm so over whelmed with this please help :-(