Acronis Backup Hangs at 95%
Posted on 2011-02-15
I have about 80 servers and workstations that I am trying to configure for weekly full backup and daily incrimentals. Unfortunately, I am only succeeding at about 80% of them. According to the Kaseya control panel, it shows that the other 20% hangs at 95% complete, and will eventually fail. I can not find a comparable issue on the site and was hoping that someone would be able to offer some assistance or advice on how they resolved this problem (it's very common based on what I have read).