I am new to Mysql,
1) Can I install MySQL Workbench (GUI Tool) on Win 7 64 bit?
It seems to show only 32 bit options?
2) I have installed tbe MySQL Cluster on the Win 7 64 bit and I want to work with it from visual C++ 2010
3) Is Mysql cluster harder to configure than the MySQL Workbench?
Will the MySQL Workbench work fast although its 32 bit binaries on a 64 bit machine?
4) Where can I find a VC++ example to connect to the database?
Can you please supply an example, what do II need to write in Visual C++ and in the command line in Win 7 (or at least the steps ) to build the Database from Visual C++
5) How do I start the MySQL cluster each time I boot the computer ? do I need to write a script and is there a Mysql command to read a script?
6) Do I need to install the Xampp? will it help me?
Both my Visuall C++ and the Mysql are on the same machine.