I am busy migrating a SBS2003 to SBS20008.
At the SBS20008 I have to create a pop3 connector for several users
I do the following:
1. Open the Windows SBS Console.
2. On the navigation bar, click Network.
3. Click the Connectivity tab.
The list view displays information about your network connections.
4. In the list view, click POP3 Connector.
5. In the Tasks pane, click View POP3 Connector properties. The Windows SBS POP3 Connector Properties page appears.
6. To view a list of POP3 e-mail accounts that connect to user mailboxes on your server, click the Accounts tab. On the Accounts tab, you can perform the following actions:
* To map a new POP3 account to a mailbox on your server, click Add.
I fill in the pop3 server, pop3 account, password and then drop down the user mailbox dropdown.
But I don't see any mailboxes there. What to do to see those mailboxes?