Helpful to verify reports of your own downtime, or to double check a downed website you are trying to access.
One of a set of tools we are providing to everyone as a way of saying thank you for being a part of the community.
1. Choose Language from the Tools menu, then choose Set Language from the submenu. Word displays the Language dialog box.
2. In the list of languages, select the one you want to use by default.
3. Click on the Default button. You are asked to confirm you action.
4. Close the Language dialog box.
The only thing that the Default button does is to change the language settings in whatever template you have attached to your current document. Thus, any new documents based on that template will default to the language you select. Any documents based on a different template will not, unless you change them, as well. In addition, any existing documents will not have their language changed. In order to affect an existing document, you need to do the following:
1. Select the entire document (press Ctrl+A).
2. Choose Language from the Tools menu, then choose Set Language from the submenu. Word displays the Language dialog box.
3. In the list of languages, select the one you want to use by default.
4. Click on the OK button.
The results are in! Meet the top members of our 2017 Expert Awards. Congratulations to all who qualified!