OK - I've got a 7 switch stack of Netgear GSM7352Sv2 layer3 managed switches. As of late I've been having issues with users connections momentarily dropping out. On my switches I get this issue where ports link will go up and down. It's always the same ports but isn't necessarily the users who are having issues (although it might be)
I've gone ahead and forced 100mbps full duplex on both the client and the ports (even thought we are a 1gbit network). I did this as the problematic ports seem to want to connect at either 10mbps or 100mbps. Still does not seem to fix the problem.
I've upgraded the firmware on the switches, rebooted, and reset to factory defaults a bunch of times to no avail.