The ‘By Assigned To’ view in the Tasks List has gone!
Yesterday it was working fine, but today when I went to look at it it was different. I had it grouping by 'Assigned To' and suddenly today it was just one big list and not grouped at all.
I went in to 'Modify View' to see why, and the ‘Assigned To’ column has disappeared from the ‘Sort’ and ‘Grouping’ drop down lists – its like it doesn’t exist anymore.
The print screen below is of the drop down list.
I went into a different Site collection, set up a new ‘Test Task List' – and looked at the default settings for the ‘By Assigned To’ view.
The ‘Assigned To’ column is clearly there!
I have no idea how or why it has disappeared, and I'm stumped. screenshot.docx