How do I give my Executives "Full Confidentiality" to their Home Drive Folder?
Posted on 2011-02-23
Here's my setup:
1) Windows Server 2003 File Server
2) Users are mapped Home Drives through AD
I would like to achieve the following goal:
1) Allow only Single User to access their specified Home Drive + IT Manager.
2) Neither Domain Admin, nor Local Administrator, should be able to take ownership or browse files.
3) All files should be encrypted and useless to anyone but those specified in (1).
Please give me a solution :)