I have word 2007 that prints blank pages. I have other computers on the same network with Word 2007, using the same print drivers that print with no issues.
Here is the details:
* Prints in Excel / Outlook and all other Office apps
* Prints in notepad
* Prints test page
* Can see the text in Print preview
* Using Ariel font (tried other to see if it was the issue)
* Double checked all Word Options to make sure they are the same as the working computers
* Checked margins; also reset margins
* If I add an image it prints fine but not the text
* If I add a text box the border prints but not the text in the box
The only difference I can see is that this Word has Act 2011 word plug in, but I disabled that with no success.
I would like to show you some basics you can do with Mailings in MS Word. It´s quite handy feature you can use for creating envelopes, labels, personalized letters etc.
First question could be what is this feature good for? Mailing can really he…
This Micro Tutorial well show you how to find and replace special characters in Microsoft Word. This is similar to carriage returns to convert columns of values from Microsoft Excel into comma separated lists.
In a question here at Experts Exchange (https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/29062564/Adobe-acrobat-reader-DC.html), a member asked how to create a signature in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (the free Reader product, not the paid, full Acrobat produ…