Word 2007 not printing
Posted on 2011-02-23
I have word 2007 that prints blank pages. I have other computers on the same network with Word 2007, using the same print drivers that print with no issues.
Here is the details:
* Prints in Excel / Outlook and all other Office apps
* Prints in notepad
* Prints test page
* Can see the text in Print preview
* Using Ariel font (tried other to see if it was the issue)
* Double checked all Word Options to make sure they are the same as the working computers
* Checked margins; also reset margins
* If I add an image it prints fine but not the text
* If I add a text box the border prints but not the text in the box
The only difference I can see is that this Word has Act 2011 word plug in, but I disabled that with no success.
Thanks in advance