1. I recieve nightly backups from 150+ locations and there is a corresponding folder for each location.
2. Within each of those folders is a backup for every day of the week. "BKU_CO_xxxx.xxx.zip" where xxxx.xxx is location.dayofweek.
3. This naming convention is universal across all folders.
What I want is:
1. Check the entire contents of that parent folder for backups on a current or previous date and:
2. Pipe it to a text document that I can look at in one spot as opposed to drilling through every folder.
Ive seen several posts that are close (copying, moving or deleting based on date or date range) but nothing on point. I dont want to copy, move or alter. Just check that the file exists