I need to know the configuration for TOMCAT webserver. We have installed SAP BOBJ KA and now we have to give the access to KA users. I have a SAP procedure to configure IIS and Apache web server. Those processes are processes are given below at point C and D. I would like to have similar process for TOMCAT webserver.
A. Access installed KA: Navigate to the folder where you installed the SAP Knowledge Acceleration, website package, and click on the index.htm file.
B. Create Access Point Create a link to the index.htm file from an existing website. or Create a standalone index.htm page. or Create a virtual directory on the web server.
C. Configure IIS
1. Add a new virtual directory to the website and name it as required.
2. Enter the path to the location where you installed SAP Knowledge Acceleration (**.msi).
3. Set access permissions to the virtual directory (read and run required)
4. Set the default start page of the directory to be index.htm
For Example: SAP Knowledge Acceleration should now be accessible via the address
D. Configure Apache Web Server
1. Stop the Apache server
2. Add the following into the httpd.conf file within the Apache/Conf directory:
Alias /ka/ "C:/KA/"
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
Note: The path in this example is C:/KA. Modify this path to point to the location where you
have installed SAP Knowledge Acceleration.
3. Find the following line in the httpd.conf file: “DirectoryIndex index.htmldefault.html and
change this to read “DirectoryIndex index.html”.
4. Save changes and restart Apache.