I have a report consisting of several sub reports. Usually I save the report with the date of the period which the report contain. eg. "DSB Rejsekort Driftsrapport - 14.02.2011-20.02.2011.rpt"
My question is:
How do I save a new version of the same report (with a new periode)
I do like this:
1. Open the report that I want to update with a new periode (F5)
2. New peridode
3. I enter the new periode
4. Clik OK
5. Crystal Reports begin to update/print the records
6. When it's finish I click on "Save"
7. And Crystal reports says in a dialog
"The saved data is incomplete. Genereate the dat to save ? YES/NO/Cancel
8: I normaly click "YES"
9. Crystal Reports begin to update/print the records AGAIN
10. When it's finish this time it seems like the report is saved. Not before that.
Why do I have to run the report twice? What do I do wrong?