We have Exchange 2007 installed on Windows Server 2008 SBS. Everything was running fine until about 5 day's ago.
- We can access OWA from inside and outside the building fine
- We can send/receive E-mails from inside the local network
- We can send E-mails to outside E-mail addresses
- We cannot receive E-mails from outside the building
- We can telnet port 25 and 443 from outside the building
Also, it started working again yesterday about 10:30 AM then noticed it wasn't working at about 7:45 AM this morning. Any suggestions? We think it may have something to do with windows updates.