Active Directory is taking longer than expected to replicate...wait/continue...?
I checked the SBS logs and found this:
DsGetDcName returned: 0
DsGetDcName returned name: cavu-sbs01.cavunetworks.lan
Expected name: CAVU-SBS08.Cavunetworks.lan
There are 0 pending replication operations.
Attempting LDAP bind.
Bind failed with: A local error occured.
I then took advice from another E.E. solution wherein someone having similar problems changed the DNS IP from the source server's to the destination server's....now i get Bind Successful. Hopefully no more AD Taking Longer Than Expected b.s. to deal with...
I ran DCDIAG on my SBS 03 machine and appears that DcGetDcName <TIME_SERVER> call failed error 1355
A Time Server could not be located.
The server holding the PDC role is down.
Warning: DcGetDcName <GOOD_TIME_SERVER_PREFERRED> call failed error 1355 A Good Time Server could not be located.