I am putting a ASA5510 in front of a ISA Server 2004 with Websense and having a problem with downloading anything via FTP.
Here are my test results:
1) When I go out through a PC directly to the ASA I can download FTP files and all other web content.
2) When I go out through a PC directly to the ISA then out to the internet everything works fine.
3) When I go out through a PC directly to the ISA then through the firewall I can't download FTP files. All other web content works fine.
I receive the following errors from Test 3):
6 Feb 27 2011 23:31:51 172.20.2.100 20699 126.96.36.199 1538 Teardown dynamic TCP translation from inside:172.20.2.100/20699 to FIOS:x.x.x.x(my public IP)/1538 duration 0:00:30
I'm doing NAT on my ASA and apparently on my ISA. I believe this is the issue. The ASA has a public IP. Between the inside ISA port and outside ASA port I have a private nework with the range 172.20.2.x. The inside network where the PC's reside and inside port of the ISA are on 10.35.208.x
Can Concerto Cloud Services help you focus on evolving your application offerings, while delivering the best cloud experience to your customers? From DevOps to revenue models and customer support, the answer is yes!
This article explains the fundamentals of industrial networking which ultimately is the backbone network which is providing communications for process devices like robots and other not so interesting stuff.
Both in life and business – not all partnerships are created equal. Spend 30 short minutes with us to learn:
• Key questions to ask when considering a partnership to accelerate your business into the cloud
• Pitfalls and mistakes other partners…
When cloud platforms entered the scene, users and companies jumped on board to take advantage of the many benefits, like the ability to work and connect with company information from various locations. What many didn't foresee was the increased risk…