Points of my scenario:
1. I am admin of a Windows Server 2003 domain.
2. I have successfully implemented MS Network Load Balancing for two IIS member servers.
3. Anonymous logon is enabled using the default "IUSR_<machine name>" account.
4. I removed NLB from the two servers and changed both their hostnames.
5. Since the change in point #4, whenever I attempt to access website on any of the two servers, I get the error "You are not authorized to view this page".
QUESTION: How can I resolve this error to view my websites again?