I used Quest's cmdlets to create a CSV file with the names of the users in my domain along with the date their password was last changed. This was the command I used:
get-qaduser -sizelimit 0 | Select Name, PasswordLastset, PasswordAge, PasswordExpires | Export-csv c:\userspasswords.csv
What I would like to do is edit the contents of the file, and then run a script against it that modifies the user properties in the file to have their password expire at next logon. There are 300+ users, so I'm trying to save a long time. There are 300+ users that already changed their password last week so I don't want to change every account setting.