We have a few queues that recently stopped receiving emails in CRM. Any emails sent to email@example.com should be pulled into a CRM queue. However, it stopped receiving emails about 2 months ago. The "good" thing is that another queue also stopped receiving emails at around the same time.
The only thing I can think of is that something I did to get outgoing email in CRM to work, somehow stopped incoming mail from being sent to the queues.
I have tried several different things in Email Router configuration, and none of them are working. I'm not sure where to go from here, i'm completely stumped!