Having trouble getting Iphones to sync with my exchange Server, I've used the Microsoft site to test the connection and it fails , the last entry here speaks to remote.seautoman.com , Im not sure how the "remote" got in thier, it showed up when I ran the internet connection wizard.
but regardless this appears to be were Active Sync is failing, anyone have any thoughts on how to resolve this, have been working on it all day...
Note Autodiscovery pass's
ExRCA is testing Exchange ActiveSync.
The Exchange ActiveSync test failed.
Attempting the Autodiscover and Exchange ActiveSync test (if requested).
Autodiscover was successfully tested for Exchange ActiveSync.
Attempting each method of contacting the Autodiscover service.
The Autodiscover service was tested successfully.
Attempting to test potential Autodiscover URL https://seautoman.com/AutoDiscover/AutoDiscover.xml
Testing of the Autodiscover URL was successful.
Attempting to resolve the host name seautoman.com in DNS.
The host name resolved successfully.
IP addresses returned: 22.214.171.124
Testing TCP port 443 on host seautoman.com to ensure it's listening and open.
The port was opened successfully.
Testing the SSL certificate to make sure it's valid.
The certificate passed all validation requirements.
Validating the certificate name.
The certificate name was validated successfully.
Host name seautoman.com was found in the Certificate Subject Alternative Name entry.
Testing the certificate date to confirm the certificate is valid.
Date validation passed. The certificate hasn't expired.
The certificate is valid. NotBefore = 2/28/2011 9:57:42 PM, NotAfter = 2/27/2013 9:57:42 PM
Checking the IIS configuration for client certificate authentication.
Client certificate authentication wasn't detected.
Accept/Require Client Certificates isn't configured.
Attempting to send an Autodiscover POST request to potential Autodiscover URLs.
ExRCA successfully retrieved Autodiscover settings by sending an Autodiscover POST.
ExRCA is attempting to retrieve an XML Autodiscover response from URL https://seautoman.com/AutoDiscover/AutoDiscover.xml
for user firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Autodiscover XML response was successfully retrieved.
Autodiscover Account Settings
Validating Exchange ActiveSync settings.
Exchange ActiveSync URL https://remote.seautoman.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync was validated successfully.
Attempting to resolve the host name remote.seautoman.com in DNS.
The host name couldn't be resolved.
Tell me more about this issue and how to resolve it
Host remote.seautoman.com couldn't be resolved in DNS Exception details:
Message: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found
(String hostName, Boolean includeIPv6)