So I think what we have is a router problem. There is a public site that access's our databases from our public web page, when they make the request the request comes to our site severs and then they gets redirected to the data base that resides in another state.
Problem is they get a blank page, I thought it was something on our end before the redirect. so I remoted to my home computer and tried the same database and get it just fine there, we also get the database just fine in the office.
For whatever reason that was in my head (from the office) I went to "their" site and received a page that has not been in use for years, none of the links on that page work and when i Google the site all the links listed by Google are not working. So again I tried the site and the Google page from my remoted computer and all the links worked just fine.
The closest thing I can find that matches this problem is here http://en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-92145-one-certain-site-will-not-load-help
. It sounds almost identical except we do see a page in the office just a really old page
should we be checking stuff on our side and if so what, im not a networking guru and just starting out with CCNA-ICND. I tend to think this is on "their" side.