<sigh> I appreciate you stopping by to take a look. Here's the scoop.
* I setup a new user on the Exchange Server. Now, I'm "kinda" the Exchange Admin. "Kinda" means that I just push buttons and everything works out in the end. ;)
* Every email she receives, comes in as text. (Even if I send her obvious html emails) Example: Content-Type: " text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable =20" blah blah...
* So just to test it, I created a profile on my computer. Using her profile, I can send html emails but I can't receive html emails. They all come in as text.
* My profile is just fine. If you want, I can send you an html email containing cute pics. (Kitty looking at rubik cude saying wtf is pretty cute)
* AVG or other virus software is not installed on the computer.
* Tools - Trust Center - Email Security - "Read all standard mail in plain text" is NOT checked.
* Like I mentioned above, I created an html email with that there fancy formatting and it was sent and received by my hotmail account just fine.
Can anyone think of anything else I can try? I can hear my support incidents stacking up while I spend time on this one goofy thing. Anything, and I mean any suggestion will be appreciated. (Besides throuwing the computer. That one is still on the table)
Thanks again everyone!!