- Total Pages Views and Load times
- Top Pages Viewed and Load Times
- Real Time Site Page Build Performance
- Users’ Browser and Platform Performance
- Geographic User Breakdown
- And more
Shadow Copies of Shared Folders. This feature is an extension to the Shared Folders Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in.
To open Shadow Copies of Shared Folders, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Computer Management. In the console tree, right-click Shared Folders, click All Tasks, and then click Configure Shadow Copies.
Add your voice to the tech community where 5M+ people just like you are talking about what matters.
Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.