I’ve got to calculate the age and corrected age of a selection of prenatal patients from our prenatal department.
The corrected age is the age a child would have if it would have been born after a full pregnancy of 280 day (40 weeks).
What do we know?
We do know the:
• birth date (stored in a nvarchar field) name “geboortedatum” format yyyy-mm-dd
• pregnancy weeks (stored in a nvarchar field) name “Zwangerschapsduur_weken” format example “27”
• pregnancy days (stored in a nvarchar field) name “Zwangerschapsduur_dagen” format example “4”
We need to know (based on the current date):
• The current uncorrected age (based on the birth date) precise by the day.
• The corrected age precise by the day.
• The number of days between the uncorrected and corrected age.
Besides the points you will receive our hospitals gratitude for your contribution to public healthcare in the Netherlands.