Exchange 2007 Android Calendar sync issue
Posted on 2011-03-04
I have a windows 2008 sbs server running exchange 2007 sp3. I use a Moto DroidX and an ipad to sync to my exchange account. I have noticed lately that my Calendar isn't syncing correctly. I started playing around with the issue and it looks like if i add an appointment from my devices they sync fine to my server, but if i add the appointment using outlook or owa it does not sync unless i remove the account and add it back in. At first it was just an issue with the droid, but i have the same issue with my ipad. I don't have a windows mobile device to try, but I’m guessing it would have the same problem.