I have an Access front end/SQL server 2005 back end database that users access through Citrix. Now I have two users telling me that when they input a new record or update a record it is not saved. I've tested it on my side and I don't have the problem on my end. My code prompts the user to save the new record or the updated record and then I have a docmd.save and docmd.close function run. Also, I disabled the Docmd.SetWarnings False command, and the users don't get an error message. Because it works for me, I don't think that it is a code problem, and it shouldn't be a permissions problem within the database, as they have unrestricted access. Thank you in advance for your suggestions.