I saw a great post/example of dynamically changing an image to create impressive legends, notes, etc.
I am trying to figure out how to do it and have googled and read several sites. No luck.
From what I understand, I need to:
1. Add the (alternative) images to my sheet
2. Make sure the images are fully contained inside of their respective cells
3. Name the Cells (and as a result, the image)
4. Add a formula to a cell that results in one of the pictures
5. Define a new name (i.e. "picture") that refers to this cell
6. Insert one of the images into the cell that you want to dynamically change. (from what I read, it doesn't matter which image I select)
7. select the image and change the formula bar to: "=picture"
I get stuck on #7. For some reason, when I select the image, I cannot change anything in the formula bar. It is unaccessible.