Running Outlook 2007 on a Windows 7 platform, Outlook does not appear to be completing the process of indexing. Yesterday I needed to restore my hard drive from a saved image. Before the restore, I saved my outlook.pst file on a separate drive. After the restore, when I tried to import messages, there was an error that the pst file was damaged and needed to be repaired using the Inbox Repair Tool. I did the repair, and afterwards, there were messages in various folders which had been deleted several months ago. More importantly, I could not find certain messages in my archive folders by searching, and there was a report that indexing was still in process (137,043 items across all open mailboxes). This has persisted for most of the day, without noticeable progress. Please advise what is wrong and how to remedy it if possible.